Relocation can be complicated.. We get local Murfreesboro home sellers calling us or submitting their house info on this website every week. The great thing is that we’re able to help many of those sellers get their house sold quickly.
There’s a lot of work that goes into moving. There is usually a lot of stress too. Could be the stress of a new job, dealing with a sick relative, or maybe you’re selling to avoid foreclosure.
So how do you make the most out of a difficult situation?
Don’t Agonize – Organize.
You don’t want to be in a situation where you end up paying to own and maintain a vacant house. That gets expensive and it doesn’t have to be that way.
Although the market is stable right now in Murfreesboro, things can change in the blink of an eye. We don’t know for certain what will happen to the market when Uncle Sam releases the foreclosure moratorium.. We’ve all seen some serious horror stories back in 2008 thru 2010..
So how do you make the right choices when you’re relocating and need to sell your Murfreesboro TN house fast?
Relocating And Need To Sell My House Fast In Murfreesboro… Your Options And Steps
- Find out what your house is worth: To do this you can contact a reputable real estate agent or connect with us and we can give you a no cost no obligation valuation on your property. Once you know what the house may be able to sell for in the current market… that sets the basis for how long you may or may not be able / willing to sell the house.
- Decide how fast you need to sell your house after you relocate: This is a biggie. Decide how fast you need to sell your house… and how long you’re willing to keep making 2 mortgage payments, insurance payments, etc.
- Come up with a solid plan BEFORE you start packing boxes: Get the ball rolling early so you don’t waste any time. Every month that you wait may be costing you money. We are a reputable local house buyer and we’d love to make you a fast-fair all cash offer. Or if you feel you have the time to list on the MLS but would like to sell as-is we are agents and can do that too. Just fill out the form through this link to get started >>
- Calculate the value of selling your house fast vs. “waiting it out” for a dream price: We all want to sell our houses for as much as possible. But one thing many people forget to do is come up with the $ amount of how much it costs you to hold onto this house. The costs involved include the mortgage, insurance, taxes, maintenance, etc. Lets say you want to sell your house for $200,000… and your mortgage payment is $1,200/mo, taxes $200/mo, $100/mo for insurance, and $100/mo for maintenance (lawn maintenance, repairs while you’re gone, etc.).Those expenses add up to $1,600/mo in “non equity building” expenses. If you procrastinate and it takes you 7 months to sell that house for $200,000… it cost you $11,200 in DIRECT “holding costs” + you had to pay $12,000 in real estate agent fees (assuming 3% for the buyers agent and 3% for the sellers agent).Totaling $23,200 in LOST money. That doesn’t even account for the value of your time, your stress in thinking about that property, the opportunity cost of what you could have been doing with that extra money during those 7 months, etc. So the real cost to you was likely closer to $30,000. But, what if you were to sell your house next week and avoid all of that? Even if you sold for a discount below the retail price (lets say… $175,000)… you’re still ahead of the game by selling the house NOW at a discount to a home buyer like our company vs. 7 months later at full price. Make sense?
- Take action!: Whatever you decide… decide and take action. If you want to go the real estate agent route, great! We can handle that for you! If you’d rather not wait and and would prefer a quick sale we’ve still got you covered! We are cash buyers too with money available to close quick!
Who Is Provision Homes And How Can We Help You If You’re Relocating And Need To Sell In Murfreesboro?
We’re cash buyers who also happen to be licensed agents. We have to experience and resources to buy your house directly from you. Or, if you prefer, we can list the house as-is on the MLS and navigate that process for you.
The types of sellers who tend to work with us include people who…
- Need to sell fast (we can close in as little as 7 days if you need us to)
- Want to minimize the hassle of listing with a traditional agent
- Don’t want to deal with repairs
- … or a variety of other reasons
We’re honest and straight people who treat others with respect, and we believe in the Murfreesboro community. We’re happy to help you find answers about getting your house sold, so please feel free to call us at (615) 310-1909 anytime.