How Do I Sell My House Fast In TN?
We make selling your house in TN fast and easy by eliminating the “middle man”. There’s no need for agents, inspectors, repairs or cleaning! Fast and easy as 1, 2, 3!
Sell Your House Fast In Three Easy Steps!
Give us a call or fill out the contact form and we will reach out to schedule a time to meet with you.
Get Your Offer
We will present you with a fair cash offer to buy your house as-is directly from you when we meet.
We will close at a local title company. They will hand you a check or wire it to your bank! Your Choice!
Want To Know How We Determine Our Offers?
We start by determining what the value of your house would be if it were completely fixed up. This is known as the After Repair Value.
For example, let’s say the house down the street is the same as yours expect for a few upgrades. They installed things like granite counter tops, new roof and HVAC unit, fresh paint and flooring. Now let’s say it sold last month for $400K. So, if we bought your house and made the same upgrades we should be able to sell it for that amount as well. Makes sense doesn’t it:)
Next we take the After Repair Value of the house then subtract the cost to upgrade the house, then subtract the cost for us to sell after we perform the upgrades, then subtract our minimum profit to come up with your offer.
If this works for you then great, we move forward! The title company will hand you a cashiers check or wire the money into your bank account on the day of closing! It doesn’t get any easier!
“I called Anthony at Provision Homes and the next day he was at my house. He was very informative, helpful, and walked me through the whole process. He gave me a very fair offer and we closed within a week. I would recommend them to anyone!”
Colby H. [Lebanon, TN}
How Your Offer Is Calculated “Equation”
YOUR OFFER = After Repair Value – Cost Of Repairs – Our Selling Costs – Our Minimum Profit
After Repair Value: (or “ARV”) simply means what your house would be worth in today’s market if it were completely renovated.
Cost Of Repairs: is how much it would cost US to repair and update the house to make it look really nice. This will increase value of the house which means a higher offer for you and an acceptable profit for us.
Our Selling Cost: since the house will be looking spectacular, we will list it on the open market with an agent. This means WE have closing costs, agent commissions, etc to pay when we re-sell. Our selling costs are typically 5% of the ARV.
Our Profits: renovations often take 3 to 6 months, and then another month to sell. Bear in mind this IS a business and without a reasonable profit, we wouldn’t be able to stay in business. We make our best offer to you for one very important reason. We want you to ACCEPT our offer!
Here Is An Example Using Real Numbers:
1) ARV = $400,000
2) Cost of Repairs = $32,000
3) Our Selling Costs = $20,000
4) Our Profits = $25,000
YOUR OFFER = 400,000 – 32,000 – 20,000 – 25,000 = $323,000
YOUR OFFER = $323,000
Some Folks Ask, Why Not Do A For Sale By Owner (FSBO)?
It can be done, no doubt, but it takes more work and research than most people think:
- Determine what the house is worth in today’s market.
- Learn the different ways to market the property.
- You can pay a flat fee to list the property on the MLS, but you still have to pay the buyers agent 3% plus deal with all the usual hassles that come with a listing…
- Be prepared for inspections, repairs, appraisals, etc if the buyer needs to qualify for a loan.
- Most buyers expect a clean house so you better start cleaning..,
Others Ask, Why Not Just List The Property With An Agent?
You can do that as well. But there are some things you should consider:
- Be prepared to give up 6% of the sales price to the agent.
- Clean everything and keep it that way for pictures, spur of the moment showings, etc.
- Most retail buyers require a home inspection, followed by repairs, etc…
- In today’s market buyers usually ask for you pay for a portion of their closing costs.
- Be prepared to take all your stuff with you whether you want it or not.
If The House Needs Work Our’s Is The Better Solution!
I’m sure you are thinking, of course you would say that. But here’s why:
- We base our offers on the ARV, then we factor in repair costs, the cost for us to sell the house then of course our fair reasonable profit.
- We keep our repair costs low because of the repeat business we do with our contractors. We pass this savings along to you in the way of a better offer.
- We buy houses “as-is” so there are no inspectors, repairs, appraisers or cleaning.
- We cover all the normal closing costs. No agent fees. Our services are 100% free!
- We are flexible on the closing date. We can usually close in 7 days, or we can wait awhile. Your choice!
- Don’t concern yourself with cleaning anything! Take what you want and leave the rest behind!
“The foreclosure auction was scheduled for a couple weeks out. I filled out the form and received a called from Anthony. He came out that day and made me a fair offer after looking at the house. We closed a week later. These guys move quick. Problem solved!”
James A. Smyrna, TN
Get Your Free Offer Started Today!
Just fill in the form below to get your 100% free no obligation offer started. We buy house as-is direct from the seller. No repairs, no agents, no closing costs, no cleaning! It doesn’t get any easier!