How Do I Sell My House Fast In TN?
We make selling your house in TN fast and easy by paying cash and eliminating the “middle man”. There’s no need for agents, banks or home inspectors, and it’s 100% FREE!
Sell Your House Fast In Three Easy Steps!
Give us a call or fill out the contact form and we will reach out to schedule a time to meet with you.
Get Your Offer
We will present you with a fair cash offer to buy your house as-is directly from you when we meet.
We will close at a local title company. They will hand you a check or wire it to your bank! Your Choice!
Just Fill In The Form To Get Your No-Obligation 100% FREE Cash Offer Started!
Now That You Know The Easy Steps Perhaps You Would Like A More Detailed Explanation!
Our offers always start with determining the “After Repair Value” of the home. Let’s say for example your neighbors down the street had basically the same house as yours and it sold last month for $400K. The difference is they had nice landscaping, new windows, a good roof and HVAC unit, granite countertops plus fresh paint and new flooring.
So if we buy your house as-is and make the same upgrades then we should be able to sell it for $400K as well. We have a good handle on repair costs, plus we know about what it’s going to cost us to sell it. We take all these numbers and come up with an offer that gives us a fair reasonable profit at the end.
If our offer works for you then great, we move forward! We can usually close within a week or we can wait until a time that works best for you. No need for you to make any repairs or clean, just take what you want and leave the rest! The title company will hand you a cashiers check or wire the money into your bank account on the day of closing! It doesn’t get any easier!
How Your Offer Is Calculated
We value honesty and transparency and have no problem sharing with you how we come up with our offers. Here is the same info displayed in an equation.
YOUR OFFER = After Repair Value – Cost Of Repairs – Our Selling Costs – Our Minimum Profit
After Repair Value: (or “ARV”) simply means what your house would be worth in today’s market if it were completely renovated. We start by looking at recent sales of similar size and condition in your neighborhood. We also factor in which direction the market in heading.. up, down or level.
Cost Of Repairs: is how much it would cost US to renovate the house and make it look really nice. We increase the value of the house by addressing everything that needs attention plus making a few updates that appeal to today’s buyers. We do this to get as much as possible for the house. This means a higher offer for you and an acceptable profit for us.
Our Selling Cost: includes all the costs associated with selling the property after we finish the renovation. Since the house will be looking spectacular, we will list it on the open market with an agent. This means WE have closing costs, agent commissions, etc to pay. Our selling costs are typically 5% of the ARV.
Our Profits: are reasonable. Renovations often take 3 to 6 months, and then another month to sell them.. Bear in mind this IS a business and without a profit, we wouldn’t be able to stay in business. We make our best offer to you for one very important reason. We want you to ACCEPT our offer! Our goal is to create a WIN-WIN SCENARIO!
Here Is The Example Above Using Real Numbers:
1) ARV = $400,000
2) Cost of Repairs = $32,000
3) Our Selling Costs = $20,000
4) Our Profits = $25,000
YOUR OFFER = 400,000 – 32,000 – 20,000 – 25,000 = $323,000
YOUR OFFER = $323,000
Some Folks Ask, Why Not Do A For Sale By Owner (FSBO)?
It can be done, no doubt, but it takes more work and research than most people think:
- Determine what the house is worth in today’s market. Do not think your house is worth a lot just because you like it!
- Learn the different ways to market the property.
- You can pay a flat fee to list the property on the MLS, but you will have to pay the buyers agent 3% plus deal with all the usual hassles that come with a listing…
- Be prepared for appraisals, etc if the buyer needs to qualify for a loan.
- Most buyers expect a clean house so you better start cleaning..,
Others Ask, Why Not Just List The Property With An Agent?
You can do that as well. But there are some things you should consider:
- Be prepared to give up 6% of the sales price to the agent.
- Clean everything up and keep it that way for pictures, spur of the moment showings, etc.
- Most retail buyers require a home inspection, followed by repairs…
- In today’s market buyers usually ask that you pay for a portion of their closing costs.
- Be prepared to take all your stuff with you whether you want it or not.
If The House Needs Work Our’s Is The Better Solution!
I’m sure you are thinking, of course you would say that. But here’s why:
- We base our offers on the ARV, then we factor in repair costs, the cost for us to sell the house then our fair reasonable profit.
- We keep our repair costs low because of the repeat business we do with our contractors. We pass this savings along to you in the way of a better offer.
- We buy houses as-is and don’t need home inspectors or appraisers.
- We cover all the normal closing costs. No agent fees. Our services are 100% free!
- We are flexible on the closing date. We can usually close in 7 days, or we can wait awhile. Your choice!
- Don’t concern with cleaning anything! Take what you want and leave the rest behind!
“The foreclosure auction was scheduled for a couple weeks out. I called Anthony and he came out that day. Made me a fair offer after looking at the house. We closed a week later. These guys move quick. Problem solved!”
James A. Smyrna, TN
Provision Homes LLC buys houses all over middle Tennessee. We are Cash House Buyers. We eliminate all the hassle that comes with selling your house with an agent. We do not rely on bank approvals or home inspections. We buy as-is and can close quickly. There are no agent fees or commissions. We are absolutely ready to buy your house right now and can close as soon as you are ready! If you would like to know more call (615) 310-1909 or check out the pages below!