How Do I Sell My House Fast In TN?
We make selling your house in TN fast and easy by paying cash and eliminating the “middle man”. There’s no need for agents, banks or home inspectors, and it’s 100% FREE!
Sell Your House Fast In Three Easy Steps!
Give us a call or fill out the contact form and we will reach out to schedule a time to meet with you.
Get Your Offer
We will present you with a fair cash offer to buy your house as-is directly from you when we meet.
We will close at a local title company. They will hand you a check or wire it to your bank! Your Choice!
“Our house was getting foreclosed on in six days. It needed a lot of work. We just didn’t have the time or money to deal with any of it so we called Provision Homes. They bought it as-is the day before the auction. It was an absolute blessing, I couldn’t believe they were able to buy that quickly.”
“Mom needed to be put in assisted living. We just didn’t have the money and decided it best to sell her house since he wasn’t going to be returning there. Anthony came out and looked the house over and made us an offer. They closed the next week with no issues whatsoever. These guys were very compassionate and understanding”
“We were getting a divorce and needed to sell the house. We definitely did not get along.. Anthony basically served as a referee long enough for us to get the property sold. He even threw out the crap neither one of us wanted. He was very understanding and easy to work with.”
“I had a bunch of bills my ex stuck me with. No way to pay them all off so I decided to sell the house.. These guys made a decent offer and dealt with all the crap in the house. They saved me a bunch of hassle. I’d recommend them for sure, they got it done.”
Just Fill In The Form To Get Your No-Obligation 100% FREE Cash Offer Started!
Now You Know The Easy Steps But Perhaps You Would Like A More Detailed Explanation!
Our offers always start with determining the “After Repair Value”of the home. Let’s say for example your neighbor down the street has basically the same identical house as yours and it sold last month for $400K. The only difference is he had granite counter tops, new windows, a good roof and HVAC unit plus fresh paint and new flooring.
So now we know that after we buy your house and make the same upgrades that we should be able to sell it for $400K as well. We have a good handle on repair costs, plus we know about what it’s going to cost us to sell it. We take all these numbers and come up with an offer that gives us a fair reasonable profit at the end. If this offer works for you then great, we close at a time that works best for you! The title company will hand you a cashiers check or wire the money into your bank account on the day of closing! As you can see our offers are fair, they are not based on how desperate you may or may not be.
Some Folks Prefer To See How The Process Works In An Equation.
We value honesty and transparency and have no problem sharing with you how we come up with our offers. Here is the same info displayed in an equation.
1) We Determine The After Repair Value Of Your House
After Repair Value: (or “ARV”) simply means what your house would be worth in today’s market if it were completely renovated. We start by looking at recent sales of similar size and condition in your neighborhood. We also factor in which direction the market in heading.. up, down or level.
2) We Calculate The Cost of Repairs
Cost Of Repairs: is how much it would cost US to renovate the house and make it look really nice, ready for the open market. We increase the value of the house by addressing everything that needs attention plus making a few updates that appeal to today’s buyers. We do this to get as much as possible for the house. This means a higher offer for you and an acceptable profit for us.
3) We Determine Our Selling Costs
Our Selling Cost: includes all the costs associated with selling the property after we finish the renovation. Since the house will be looking spectacular, we will list it on the open market with an agent. This means we have closing costs, agent commissions, etc to pay. These are fees that you do not have to pay when selling directly to us. Our selling costs are typically 5% of the ARV.
4) We Figure In Our Profits
Our Profits: are reasonable. Renovations often take 3 to 6 months, and then another month to sell them.. Bear in mind this IS a business and without a profit, we wouldn’t be able to stay in business. We make our best offer to you for one very important reason. We want you to ACCEPT our offer! Our goal is to create a WIN-WIN SCENARIO!
YOUR OFFER = After Repair Value – Cost Of Repairs – Our Selling Costs – Our Minimum Profit
Here Is An Example Using Real Numbers:
1) ARV = $400,000
2) Cost of Repairs = $32,000
3) Our Selling Costs = $20,000
4) Our Profits = $25,000
YOUR OFFER = 400,000 – 32,000 – 20,000 – 25,000 = $323,000
YOUR OFFER = $323,000
We Are Asked Quite Often, How Do You Sell A House By Owner (FSBO)?
It can be done, no doubt, but it takes more work and research than most people think:
- First you need a solid understanding of your current market.
- Determine it’s current worth. Do not think your house is worth a lot just because you like it!
- Learn the different ways to market the property.
- You can pay a flat fee to list the property on the MLS, but you will have to pay the buyers agent 3%…
- Be prepared for appraisals, etc if the buyer needs to qualify for a loan.
- Know the laws pertaining to real estate transactions in your area.
- Most buyers expect a clean house so be prepared..
- Decide what you are going to do with the stuff you don’t want when you move out.
We Are Asked, Why Not Just List The Property With An Agent?
You can do that as well. But there are some things you should consider:
- Be prepared to give up 6% of the sales price to the agent.
- Be prepared to clean everything up and keep it that way for pictures, spur of the moment showings, etc.
- Most retail buyers require a home inspection. An inspector ALWAYS finds items to show the buyer who will of course ask you to pay for the repairs..
- Be prepared for appraisals, etc if the buyer needs to qualify for a loan.
- In today’s market most buyers will ask that you pay for a portion of their closing costs.
- Be prepared to take all your stuff with you whether you want it or not.
If The House Needs Work We Feel Our’s Is The Better Solution!
I’m sure you are thinking, of course you would say that. But here’s why:
- We base our offers on the after repair value, then we factor in what it would cost to do all the repairs and updates.
- We keep our repair costs low because of the repeat business we do with our contractors. We pass this savings along to you in the way of a better offer.
- We don’t need home inspectors. We buy the house as-is.
- We cover all the normal closing costs. No agent fees..
- We are flexible on the closing date. We can usually close in 5 to 7 days, or we can wait awhile. Your choice!
- Don’t concern with cleaning anything! Take what you want and leave the rest behind!
Provision Homes LLC buys houses all over middle Tennessee. We are Cash House Buyers. We eliminate all the hassle that come with the traditional way of selling your house with an agent. We do not rely on bank approvals or home inspections. We buy as is and can close quickly. There are no agent fees or commissions. We are absolutely ready to buy your house right now and can close as soon as you are ready!
Would You Like To Know More?
Please feel free to call (615)310-1909 at any time if you prefer to talk with us directly! We’d be happy to answer any questions that you might have!