“I Need To Sell My House Fast In Murfreesboro!”
We Buy Houses In Murfreesboro And Surrounding Cities All Over The Middle TN Area. We Buy Houses In Any Condition, Location Or Price Range. We’re Ready To Give You A Fair Offer For Your House Today!
Hello, my name is Anthony Stephenson and I am the owner of Provision Homes, LLC. We are based in Murfreesboro TN. We buy, renovate and re-sell homes throughout the middle TN area. We pride ourselves in treating our sellers fairly, honestly and with integrity. We understand that each seller who contacts us has a unique circumstance. We will do our best to first understand the situation then help you figure out what’s the best solution for YOU.
If you decide it’s time to sell the property quickly, no matter what the condition, no matter how expensive or inexpensive the property may be, you have come to the right place. Contact us today, we can help.
There are many reasons why you might have a house that you don’t want, don’t need or can’t afford any longer:
- Behind on payments and you’re trying to AVOID FORECLOSURE.
- Filing for bankruptcy but want to liquidate first.
- Getting divorced and just want it over quickly.
- Have an INHERITED PROPERTY you really can’t afford or don’t want.
- Got a rental with bad tenants. No problem, we can deal with them.
- House needs repairs and you don’t have the desire, time or money to fix it up.
- Relocating and need to sell fast so you can move quickly.
Basically, if you have a property and need to sell it… we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you’re ready to sell.
Do You Need To Sell Your House in Murfreesboro, TN But Want To Avoid All The Hassle? At Provision Homes We Keep Things Simple!
We can buy your TN house.
Contact us today!
- You don’t need to clean up the property, believe me we have seen worse!
- We buy as-is so there are no inspection contingencies. No need for you to waste time and money dealing with contractors.
- There is no unnecessary paperwork like an agent requires to get the house sold.
- There are no “showings” with people walking around your house, just one and that’s us:)
- We are cash buyers so there are no financing contingencies.
- We close usually within 7 business days (sometimes sooner) or wait until you feel the time is right.
- If you need some time to vacate after closing we can work with you on that too.
- Please feel free to leave behind whatever you don’t want to keep.
You see, there’s really no need for all that time consuming hassle, stress and uncertainty associated with listing the house with an agent.. And in the end after paying all the agent’s expensive fees, fixing up the place, paying utilities, insurance, etc you may or may not be ahead of the game anyway..
We work a little differently at Provision Homes, LLC. We realize our’s is not the traditional solution. But if you want the sale your house the quick, easy, hassle free way then we should definitely talk. When you contact us or submit the short property information form (below), we’ll set up a time to meet and give you a fair all-cash offer on your house… and we can close whenever YOU choose to close – it’s entirely up to you. It doesn’t matter what condition the house is in, or if there are tenants in there that you can’t get rid of… or if there is junk in the house, not a problem. Whatever the problem is we will take care of it. And if you need the cash quickly, we can close in as little as 5-7 days because we buy houses with cash and don’t have to rely on bank financing. (Go here to learn about our process →)
Our goal is to help make your life easier and get you out from under the property that’s stressing you out… while still paying a fast, fair, and honest price for your house.
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (615) 310-1909
We buy houses in Murfreesboro, TN 37128 and all surrounding areas in TN. If you need to sell your house fast in TN, connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose 🙂
Free Guide: The Pros and Cons Of Selling A House To A Professional House Buyer – We wrote this guide this year to walk through your 3 options when you need to sell your house. 1) Working with an agent. 2) Selling it yourself. 3) Selling to a real estate investor. This guide will tell you the pros, cons, costs, and timeline associated with each option… and it’ll show you which options make sense in what situations. Download the guide free here <<