Do you have a Murfreesboro TN house that is heading towards foreclosure right now? Are you asking can I sell my house in foreclosure in Murfreesboro? Many people going through the TN foreclosure process want to get out from under the stress and wonder if they can just sell the house before the foreclosure actually happens. The short answer is yes. The long answer is it can be a little more complicated, but usually you can sell your property prior to foreclosure. The sooner you start, the better.
Can I Sell My House In Foreclosure In Murfreesboro? – How It Works
There are a lot of folks in Murfreesboro who have faced foreclosure in the past few years. Since the pandemic as well as the recent changes in the economy, a lot of banks have been shifting the way that they deal with foreclosures. Remember, the bank that carries your mortgage does not want you to abandon your home or see it go up on the foreclosure auction block. Why? The bank looses money when they have to foreclose on a house. It also affects their ability to loan money. They stand to make the most amount of money if you sell the property thereby avoiding the foreclosure process all together. However, dealing with banks during any part of the foreclosure process can be a huge pain. We’ve been in business since 2012 and have bought many houses facing foreclosure, so I’m sure we can help you too.
Here Are A Few Pointers When Working With The Bank
- Over-communicate with the bank. Call the bank with updates and show them what you’re doing to get your property sold.
- Don’t miss deadlines. If anything will be late, call with advance notice.
- Remember that bankers are people too. Don’t be overly dramatic, but explaining your situation and demonstrating your willingness to fix the problems to make it right goes a long way.
- Start keeping careful records of every conversation you have with the bank. Nothing counts unless it is in writing. Make sure to keep track of each person you speak with, what they said, and any promises made.
- Explore all your options, including short sale, loan modifications, and bankruptcy. Depending on the details of your personal situation, you may be able to dramatically slow down the foreclosure process with enough effort. Each bank has its own policies to help borrowers avoid foreclosure.
- Don’t wait. Unfortunately, time is not on your side. The further behind you become on payments, the fewer options are available to you.
We specialize in helping homeowners in all types of situations including foreclosure in Murfreesboro and the surrounding cities. A lot of folks overpaid when the interests rate were historically low. Now that the market has shifted they may possibly be upside down. In certain circumstances, we can negotiate directly with the bank to reduce the amount you owe and (sometimes) even help you walk away from your property with cash.
If you need to sell your house, we can help you.
We buy houses as-is fast! No repairs, no realtor fees, no cleaning! Just take what you want and leave the rest behind!